10 Ozonated Oil
Benefits & Uses
From skin care to gut health
By Biocharged Staff
In addition to improving cellular function and propagating beneficial bacteria, there are a variety of other benefits to using ozonated oils that can change your life and improve your health.
- Modulation of your immune system More than just boosting the body’s immune system, ozonated oils restore the homeostasis of the immune cells, to enable the immune system to function correctly. The ozone ingestion results in increased oxygen utilization and improved mitochondrial function, allowing the mitochondria to give the cells more strength and energy to fight off attacks.
- Restores the balance of the antioxidant/oxidant levels in the body Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow cellular damage caused by free radicals, which can contribute to cancer, heart disease, Parkinson’s disease, and more. When a small dose of ozone is introduced to the bloodstream, it impacts the blood’s antioxidant capacity, triggering several useful biochemical mechanisms and reactivating the antioxidant system.
- Relieves stomach and GI tract issues Because ozone primarily goes after harmful pathogens, its ingestion can provide relief from stomach and GI tract issues. Due to its germicidal properties, ozonated oil use is hugely beneficial for the gastrointestinal tract and gut health, because it targets the harmful bacteria in the gut, making way for beneficial bacteria to propagate.
- Aids in cellular strength By increasing blood-oxygen levels throughout the body, ozonated oils increase cell production, jumpstarting cellular metabolism, and regeneration. The boost to the mitochondria, the body’s energy factory, greatly increases cellular function and stimulates healing.
- Topical uses
Treatment for sunburns When the skin cells’ DNA is overly damaged by UV radiation, ozonated oil can not only provide immediate relief from pain and redness but by delivering both oil and oxygen to the skin, more quickly stimulate the regrowth of skin cells for faster healing.
Non-toxic treatment for animal wounds In addition to providing safe and non-toxic treatment for animal wounds, ozonated oil can provide pet relief from dermatitis, hot spots, and more, without the need for steroidal creams.
Relief from acne & eczema When applied topically, the oil acts as a natural antioxidant, allowing for toxins and impurities to rise to the skin’s surface and be easily wiped away. Additionally, the antimicrobial aspects make ozonated oil a great method for relieving redness and irritation caused by eczema.
- Improves oral health Because of ozonated oil’s antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, it serves as a highly beneficial complement to any dental hygiene routine. When ingested, ozonated oil can reverse lesions due to tooth caries (spots of decay that have not progressed to full cavities), arresting even extremely deep lesions. In cases of periodontal infection, ozone can be applied directly into abscesses or even directly into areas of chronic infection to curb and eliminate the bacterial population.
- Boosts blood circulation Ozone is not only an antimicrobial agent, but it can also enhance blood circulation and immune response. Because it helps stimulate red blood cells transport of oxygen, ozonated oil helps to activate surface blood circulation. It also helps to eliminate toxins from within the bloodstream, allowing for detoxification.
- Bacterial inactivation Ozone induces the destruction of bacterial cell walls and the cytoplasmic membrane, which separates the interior of a cell from its outside environment. As a result, ozone enters and attacks the bacterial cells. Ozone therapy has been found efficient in killing many varieties of microorganisms such as e-coli, streptococcus bacillus, Candida Glabrata, Candida Krusei, and Candida Albicans.
- Parasitic mitigation In an Iranian study comparing the efficacy of the drug compound Glucantime and ozonated oil, ozone was proven vastly more effective in challenging parasitic Survival. It eliminates Giardia in a matter of days without many of the harmful side-effects typically found in pharmaceuticals.
- Improves joint and muscle health Ozone therapy reduces the pain and inflammation associated with joint and muscle pain. When the ozone dissolves in the body, it comes into contact with the body’s molecules–improving tissue regeneration, boosting the body’s antioxidant systems, and more.
While the use of ozone in creams, suppositories, and in blood via autohemotherapy, have been common for a long time, the internal use of the compound in oils is experiencing a renaissance harkening back to the days of Nikola Tesla. This use is opening a larger arsenal of tools for the general public. By replacing olive oil with sunflower oil, the ozonide impact is increased by one-third. Resistor’s Charged Ozonated Oil (COO) introduces these ozonides to supercharge the body’s mitochondria and strengthen cells at a micro level, helping your body fight against disease, illness and more.
Advanced detox, gut health & Cellular strangth
Charged Ozonated Oil supports your body on a cellular level by introducing ozonides which cause a hermetic response to supercharge your body’s mitochondria at a fast rate. Thus enhancing and increasing cellular regeneration and detoxification. Additionally the ozonides attack harmful bacteria to promote gut health. Properly balanced gut flora aids in weight loss and metabolic support.
*FREE U.S. SHIPPING oN all orders of 2+ Bottles
SHARE ON SOCIAL